San Diego Mold Inspections & Remediation Services
Water and moisture can cause severe damage to a dwelling. There are many sources from which water can enter the house. It could be a major flood, whether from outside or indoors. Showers, leakage in pipes inside walls or even dripping taps can lead to gradual buildup of moisture and dampness in the house.
As a home owner, it is very essential to look for signs of moisture or dampness in your home. If the issue is neglected for long, it can lead to a host of other problems. Presence of mold in the house can degrade the quality of indoor air and lead to health problems like allergies and asthma. Therefore it is very essential to get a mold inspection done on a regular basis.
Many home owners believe in a DIY approach to mold inspection and mold removal, little realizing that mold inspection remediation requires specialized moisture and mold detection equipment. If you do it yourself, all that scrubbing and bleaching is not going to solve your core problem. Sooner or later, those minor water leaks and resulting mold problems are going to turn into big hassles and it will be almost impossible to uncover and remove harmful spores.
Some common signs of mold problems are discoloration on the walls, increased allergy symptoms, a mildew smell, etc. If you have persistent moisture or water leakage in the home, you can expect the mold problem to surface soon.
Why Professional Mold Removal is Important
Mold is unhealthy for the occupants of the house and is unpleasant to deal with. There is always that moldy and damp smell around the house and the indoor air is getting exposed to mold spores thus giving rise to serious health issues.
A professional mold remediation is essential because:
- Our mold inspectors make use of their experience and their knowledge to locate the mold and make a thorough inspection.
- These professionals work with special moisture meters and fiber optics to locate mold even in the most obscure areas.
- Our services are guaranteed as we offer a wide range of services to get rid of mold and the moisture and cover a wide number of situations.
It is very essential to hire a professional mold inspector like Gold Coast Flood Restorations. There are some good reasons as to why one should go for them.
- We use the latest technology, training and tools
- A written inspection report is offered on the areas inspected, the cause of the mold growth, clean up, mold remediation and follow-up services and on warranties.
- We guarantee our services of mold inspection and removal.
- After a professional deep cleaning, the Gold Coast Flood Restoration team returns for a follow up inspection to make sure that mold had been removed properly.
With San Diego mold inspections and mold remediation services, you can be certain that your home is free of mold, mildew and malodors as well as of any dampness and moisture as well.